Monday, January 26, 2009

Monday, 26 Jan, 2009

Hello (: i have changed my skin and today is new year! (: but its another day for me as its nothing special but the hong baos they given us, haha today was quite a fine day as i woke up and need to eat my breakfast and the breakfast was quite delicious as it has many diffrent kinds of New year's stuff and i like it very much.. haha after that i went to on my computer to play some games before i need to go to my grandfather and grandmother's house.As usual played Redmoon and this time was getting bored with it as the days goes by, many people has not been playing Redmoon for quite awhile and those who played was some people which just played Redmoon.. i have organise an event was to kill me and get a prize, haha no one can kill me that time. And the prize was not given out. After that it was time to prepare and go out.After we reached there, we greeted them and went to the living room to sit down and do nothing lol.. it was quite bored in there but i get used to it as there is no computer but luckily there's a TV.After that we get home but halfway, we intend to go to the MacDonalds for some ice-cream (: went there and have some ice-cream for awhile and decided to go home (:


Monday, 26 Jan, 2009 (:

No comments:

Post a Comment